Monday, October 25, 2010

Question of the day

You may have noticed a new tab on my blog called "Question of the Day." It is something new we are starting in my family and I thought it might be of use to all of you.

We were talking this weekend about how easy it is for our thoughts to be consumed by the struggles of our daily lives. And then after you spend all day thinking about them it seems to be all that is talked about in the evening too.

So I came up with this idea to challenge our spare time thinking during the day and help spur evening conversation. Each morning a Question of the Day will be announced. Answers are to be thought up throughout the day and then talked about over dinner (or another time if family dinner isn't possible that evening).

I plan to post the question each morning on the blog page and send it to my Twitter account. My personal Facebook friends and family can also see it there. Feel free to add your answers by commenting in any location of your preference (the blog page, Facebook or Twitter).

Note: Questions will only be posted Monday through Friday as the weekend is not meant for lots of thinking. There will probably be no new questions for all major holidays as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment